Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy new year!

Sam stayed up till 11:45 for his first new year! I'd say that's pretty good! He hates loud noise so maybe it's best!
We spent the new year with macie, Kj, and Eva with my parents and lydie. We didn't do much in particular, just enjoying each others company. Family time is always a good time.
Sam started doing a new communication thing that when he wants something a whole lot he pumps his arm up and down really fast and breathes really fast. It's super cute.
2011 has been a great year. One of the most fun of my life. If a list could sum it up here it is...

-Sam entered into our lives nice and early July first. Blessing straight from heaven. Can I say that again? Blessing straight from heaven.
-I got to give birth With out an epidural the way I have always dreamed of. And I loved every bit of it.
-Zach got another year of college under his belt. And decided to work towards becoming an English professor. He loves it.
-I survived being pregnant. Nausea for 9 months was pretty rough but oh so worth it. Zach was super husband. I did few if any dishes during that time.
-Zach worked at Sanpete messenger, the county paper. That always kept him on his toes.
- I know there are many eventful things that took place throughout the year but it would take quite some time to document. We are so grateful that our little family became a family of three and that we have such wonderful family and friends around us. It has been a wonderful journey.
2012 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment