Wednesday, January 4, 2012

6 months old!

On Sam's 6 month mark, jan first, he said dada! It is so cute I will post a video soon. He says dada when he wants to play and when he sees Zach. So fun! He started saying mama a few weeks ago whenever he wanted food or comfort. We love that too! He babbles almost non stop. When he is waking up in the morning he starts babbling before his eyes are even open! Love it! He is basically sitting up on his own with the occasional plunge to the side. But for the most part he is doing really well! He is so fun and active. My mon laughs because once he is really crawling or walking she says I am gonna have a run for my money. Let's just say he is really active and adventurous. So fun.
We cherish having this little nugget around. I mean who couldn't? Loll at is little self!

2 comments:

  1. He is just too cute! I'm glad we got to see him. But, I want to know how you got him to say mama first. My kids always say dada first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look way professional. They are adorable. I tell you all the time, but I'll tell you again... He is so adorable and funny. I love his faces.

    ReplyDelete