Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So fun

So, since being a mom I often wonder "what did I do with all my time before becoming a mom ?" now a days I play with Sam and take care of him on top of doing all the things I did before I had a baby! And life seems just so in sync. The answer ? Motherhood has brought so much purpose into my life. I love focusing on my little family and working hard for them. I love waking up and knowing exactly what I need to do right when I need to do it. I love everything about motherhood and family life. I can't think of anything better I could be using my time for. And for that matter I can't think of anything that is more fun! I just feel so grateful and happy to be in this season of my life. Motherhood hardly feels like a sacrifice because I feel so alive and purposeful and happy. Life is not perfect. Everybody knows that, but one think I do know is that being a mama has brought more joy and more love into my life. More than I thought was possible.


Look at this little guy. Sometimes I am filled with so much joy for this little man that I do not know what to do?! Squeeze him ? Squeal with excitement ? Munch on his little cheeks? I find myself daily instantaneously kneeling in gratitude for the blessing of motherhood. For Sam's little self in our family. Truly motherhood is a crowning blessing.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post, Kylie. It makes me excited to be a mother myself in a few short weeks. It also makes me thank my Father in Heaven for this opportunity and feel gratitude that He would intrust one of His precious ones to me. Thank you for your inspiring thoughts.

    ReplyDelete