Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas !

Could he be any cuter? Seriously he melts my heart every time he pulls out his gummy grin.
We had a wonderful Christmas filled with family and gift giving. I really worked at focusing my Christmas season around Christ because quiet frankly it is hard to with all the bustle of Christmas gifting. Let's just say it was a success. I am so grateful for the saviors eternal and infinite sacrifice. Through the blessing of Prayer I feel that I have drawn closer in thought word deed and desire to our heavenly king. There is nothing more satisfying or rewarding as is growing in harmony with god. I am so grateful for this.

I am so grateful for the supportive and loving family that we have. They are so dear to us. There is nothing like spending time with family! Sam sure enjoyed his new toys and sailor clothes. More pictures coming soon of his adorable little Christmas self. It was a great first Christmas for Sam the sailor!

No comments:

Post a Comment