Monday, December 12, 2011

Not so brilliant mommy moment

This morning I had Sam wrapped onto me with the moby wrap. We LOVE the moby wrap it is my favorite baby "extra" we use it daily. So I had Sam in the moby and he was ready for his morning nap. I was trying to finish some house work so I gave him WRAPPED candy cane to play with. He loved it about 20 min later I smelled peppermint so I went to the mirror and he had opened the candy cane and was SUPER quietly sucking all the peppermint juices that he could possibly get to ! Ah! It was all over his little face! All the corn syrup and red dye! So I learned my lesson. Sam is getting big! He was pretty sad when I took it away. Poor guy. Not to mention it was kind of cute since he was wearing his Christmas Grammy Jammie's and sucking on a candy cane. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. When my daughter was a couple months old I sprayed splashed a lime smoothie all over myself and she started sucking it off my hands and arm. Limes, ice cream, and sugar--just what a new baby needs.

    Sam is way cute! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete