Saturday, December 3, 2011

Life around here lately...

Sam has been such a fun little buddy ! He wakes up every morning with a big gummy grin! He wiggles around all over the floor and LOVES to have daddy play time and coo at mommy. Zach recently got an iPad that he uses for school and when it came in the mail I had to take a picture of Sam enjoying the new packages. Anyway we have really been enjoying each other in our little ephraim apartment. I try and go on a walk with Sam everyday. He is starting to learn how to crawl and push himself up all by himself! Where did time go ? I think it was just the last post that he was born!!! Oops. I also started doing once a month cooking freezer meals and we are locing it as a family! Check it out at onceamonthmom.com) Anyway I feel very grateful for Zacherys hard work and Sam's sweet smile. I love being a mother and I sure love my boys!

2 comments: