Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011


Sam,
You did it! We were so excited to find out that we could room with you. The doctor looked at your papers and said,  "I see no reason why we shouldn't move him ahead."
I held you in my arms because you were crying. I held you in my arms as I studied my Scriptures. We both listened to Michael Dowdle.
I must mention the love and sacrifice that you mother made for you and has for you. Since you were born your mother has spent her time and energy all for you. She has been selfless. For over ten days straight she would drive with me to the hospital, breast feed you, then pump milk, then drive home, maybe eat and maybe get an hour or two of sleep before doing it again. There is no doubt in my mind the strength and love you mother has for you and the Lord Jesus Christ.
After some time in the room and some more feedings you and I embarked in the "carseat trial."
You looked so small and cute. Cute is not a word I usually use by the way. I ran to our room to get a picture of you.
I am writing this as you are in the carseat. I have great expectations of you son, even past the carseat.



No comments:

Post a Comment