Thursday, June 17, 2010

What we have been up to...

Zach and I have taken up facepainting! This is a picture of a girls face that I did while at a birthday party. Zach is great at doing all sorts of faces, while I like to stay safely in the butterfly, and princess realm...
This was aunt Becky's very cute face painting booth where Zach and I will some times paint faces for hours on end, at a very quick pace to make a little extra cash, and have a little fun!
We also went to the best, annual Edward Partridge family reunion in Oak City Utah, the Center of the Universe. It is a family favorite, complete with home made sour dough pancakes, a small town, family, and shared stories of grandpa and grandma. This was Zach's first year to experience the thrill of it all! ha.
Oh yeah, this is my dad with Lydia's hair....Had to throw this one in...
Zach and cousin Blake from Arizona, I do not know why they are making those faces? And yet they still look nice...
The famous grave site of Grandma Lydia..whom my Lydia was named after.
WE babysat a family for a week while their parents were on a cruise, and Zach and I got a little hands on family experience....
One of the girls, Ashton, on the left, is in one of my Ballet classes that I teach at the Pointe! Aren't they so cute!
Well that all for now.
More updates coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. haha my grandma lives in Leamington, so we go to Oak City alot! My home town is actually not too far away from there! I'm glad someone else knows where it's at! And I love the face painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie!
    That is great that you guys know where it is! ha. How are you doing? It has been years since I have seen you! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete