Saturday, June 5, 2010

Thank you HAYDEN,

Dear Hayden,
I took a picture of this paper you had printed in your bedroom when I visited you in Ephraim last semester. You are my hero. Really. Honestly. I think about you all the time and how you live your life. I know that you know what is good and right. Your example is priceless to me. You are diligent. strong. a leader. faithful at journal writing, and scripture reading. honest. fun to be with. and charismatic. to only name a few. You are a brother I can always count on to be there for me. I love talking with you, even when you think that I am being silly and your "weird" sister. Thanks for always loving me with words, hugs, anaconda squeezes, tackles, bear hugs, etc. etc. You will always be my "Baby Hayden".
Love you the most,
Ky




Hayden is one of the new senators down on the Snow college Student Government. He will be down with Zach and I in our "Sanpete Sanctuary".


(ps. we match! look below! This was at Liberty Jail.)

He is so adventurous and took us to Zions National Park for a little Canyoneering Xtreme Team 09.

Hayden has a way with the little nieces, Eden and Eva. As long as I can remember, Hayden is always loved by the little kiddies.

Love you Buddy.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun tribute to your brother! I couldn't agree with you more...Hayden is a keeper...

    ReplyDelete