Thursday, June 17, 2010

Look who I found at Mesa Thrift...

So, Zach and I were in Arizona so we decided to go to one of MY FAVORITE places...MESA THRIFT. I was meandering through the isles finding all sorts of treasures, as this man, pictured below walked past me hastily wearing this interesting outfit, with a hat that looked like a bad wig...the BOOM! It was Zach! hahahahaahahaahahaha. I laughed. HE is the best! I put this cool hat on to take a picture......This is how he walked past me, that face and all....
Then wow, a movie star from High School musical was also at Mesa Thrift! can you believe it! I got his autograph to prove that I saw him.
And then these two were also at Mesa Thrift, P.J. Smithie and his wife Carla. They were all the rage a few years back...

Its good to have a fun friend like Zach Power as a husband. He makes life so entertaining!

2 comments:

  1. he is so perfect for you :) how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got one goofy, fun husband...I've never had that much fun at Mesa Thrift!

    ReplyDelete