Monday, March 15, 2010

Married!!!

This here friends is exactly how I felt when Zach and I were driving home from the temple. And this is what we saw when we were driving home from the temple. And it is how I feel everyday. I feel FULL. Look at those clouds and that sunshine pouring in. I feel so full of joy. of peace. of hope. of excitement. of love. of kindness. of God's blessings. of GRATITUDE. I always think of this image every day because it in some way portrays how I feel. So FULL. Zach put it best when we were leaving the Manti Temple. He said, "I have never felt so relieved, not like whoo glad that was over, but like wow I feel so good. So relaxed. So full of peace and joy. So happy that we are right where Our Heavenly Father wants us."
It is so worth marrying the right person, at the right time, in the right place, and by the right authority. Heavenly Father is so very good to all His children. We are so blessed to have temples on the earth where we can organize ETERNAL family units.

The pictures are kind of in the wrong order... Check out what happened to our car! Whip creamed!!! We got a car wash the next day, and we their is rancid cream down in the back cracks of the car! In fact the car is currently sitting outside and if you walk by at the right angle, you will smell some "derrierre" or "Dairy Air"....Yum.

John & Kristen, Dallin, Amanda, Zach & Kylie, Aly, Jen, Hannah, Kellen, Paige Magee & Annie McFly....
Dear Friends,
I am so glad that you ALL made it to come see me at the temple. You guys are awesome. That is all. I would do ANYTHING for all of you.
LOVE,
Kylie





Yahoo! Best feeling ever. Look how incredibly HAPPY we are! To everyone out there in the blog world....I LOVE ZACHERY TAYLOR POWER & I AM NOW HIS WIFE! hot diggity!
The wedding day was fantastic. The weather was absolutely beautiful.
The Temple was so special.
Friends and family drove up to 2 hours to get to Manti.
WE are in love.
I am married to my first love.
Zach married his first love.
WE could not be more incredibly blessed.
Take a peek at some of these snap shots that my sister took...The real deal fancy photographer pictures are up and coming...but here is a taste.
Thanks to all for such a fun, family, love, blessed filled day.


No comments:

Post a Comment