Thursday, March 18, 2010

Best Husband EVER!

I got ready for best last night with this little message on the mirror. Zach has a way to write little messages everywhere for me.

Could I be any more blessed?
Nope.
Zach is incredible.
I love to come home to him.
I love talking with him about silly things, or gospel topics.
I love hearing him pray or teach me about the scriptures.
I love that he likes the food I cook.
I love that he works hard.
I love that he is not picky.
I love that he is happy and sees smiley faces everywhere in absurd places.
I love that he really wants to do anything to help me even after a long day's work.
I love that he is not a complainer.
I love that he enjoys going to the temple.
I love his insight into life, people, ideas, and gospel principles.
I love him.

I could not be more blessed. more full. more happy with where our life together is going.

Life is GOOD: to be desired or approved of; we live at peace with each other, which is good/ a good quality of life. Pleasing and welcome. (definition of Good. according to webster)

LIFE IS GOOD.

Happy 1st 3 weeks of marriage!
Yahoo!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you wrote a comment on my blog. I totally forgot you had a blog...so now I can make sure to check it and keep updated!

    p.s. I remember Tyson and I would do that for each other on occasion. Hmm...maybe I should go write something on our bathroom mirror right now...you know, act like its OUR first 3 weeks of marriage too. :)

    ReplyDelete