Saturday, November 20, 2010

Only in Ephraim...

So, Only in Ephraim do you pull up to the gas station, your car breaks down, and then 5 guys (random guys) might I add (except for Zach who is the 2nd man in from the left.) come up and start helping to fix your car! It is amazing! And they fixed the problem that even the auto shop could not figure out! (Thanks Aaron!) Ephraimites are the best. We, us and our married friends, were headed for a wonderful trip to the American Fork temple, because the Manti temple was closed for cleaning. We would not of gotten very far if it was not for these helpful men!

We love Ephraim!

ps. I took the picture from inside the car :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha that's awesome! I hear you're good friends with my sister-in-law Shanae and her husband Aaron. What a small world! :) I sure do miss Ephraim and am jealous you guys still get to experience it! Keep posting so I can live vicariously through your life! :)Love ya!

    ReplyDelete