Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday ZACH ATTACK!

So this is a SUPER delayed post, and for that fact, I have been terrible at blogging for the last 4 months. Life has just been so wonderfully lived that I forgot to post what has been going on! We are doing GREAT! Zach came to me and said, "kylie I think you should start blogging again, I miss looking at our blog!" So, I am back! I am going to try to post once a week so that all our family out there can keep updated with the wonderful life of Zach and Kylie!

Zach is not 22! Wow. I met Zach when he was 17, so it is weird to think that it has been a wonderful 5 years so far since we met!

Below are a few things we did for his birthday....
My family and his family drove down for surprise party at Roy's Pizza. It was such a surprise for Zach...I mean just look at his face, with his happy birthday hat!
I do not know why we sat segregated, boys from girls, but the girls got to spend some quality girl time! Ooh I love FAMILY!
The next big surprise was a very LARGE SURPRISE PARTY IN OUR VERY SMALL COTTAGE! There were about 20 people crammed in our apartment when Zach and I got home from Institute class! It was so cute to see how surprised Zach was. We all love him so much! We played games, ate cake and talked and laughed and all that good stuff! (sorry the pics are not that great!)
Zach woke up to the fire alarm going off (due to me in the kitchen making "I love you" French toast and eggs) The fire alarm is right above the stove? who is the genius that did that! But He came out to this cute little sign I made, and delicious french toast, as seen below!

Every day I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful guy at my side. He is my best friend. I love laughing and being silly with him. I love to see him being the head of the household and taking his priesthood duties seriously. I love that he is so gentle and thoughtful. He is so good. Really I could not be happier! I love you Zach. Zacharius. Nichodimus. Mister. Omega Bean. Stacy o'malley.
You are the best!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment