Friday, February 12, 2010

I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm...

What a PERFECT Day! WE had so much fun and the weather was more than we could have asked for. There was a beautiful snow fall the night before the shoot, and there was a perfect snow fall for some of the pictures. Our good neighbor let us take pictures at her simply wonderful cottage up the canyon. It was fabulous. WE also absolutely LOVED our photographer Brittany Andersen, and I more than recommend her to everyone for any pictures! Here are just a few of the 200 pictures we took...I borrowed them off Brittany's Blog...Go here to see more!

brittanyandersenphotography.com

Enjoy!
xoxo
















































PS...The one just above in the lower right corner is my absolute favorite! Isnt it beautiful? Oh I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment