Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's True!


So it's True! We are in love...and getting married. Zach moved in to my ward when I was 15 and he was 17. We became best of friends, and have many fun high-school memories! Zach left on his mission to Australia in December of 2007, and I went down to school at Snow College the fall of 2007. Long story short, Zach came home December 23rd of 2009, and we were engaged December 30th of 2009! Here are just a few pictures of that wonderful winter day. We went down to Ephraim to go do baptisms in the Manti temple, and look around my old stopping grounds of Snow College. With thirty minutes before going to do baptisms, we took a stroll around the temple grounds. Some how Zach was sneaky and found out that I had a favorite place up on a hill behind the temple that I used to go to every week when I was attending Snow College. We happily trudged up the snowy mountain and stood at the top overlooking the Manti Temple. There we stood to catch our breath, before he took it away again...(quoting Zach). He turned to me knelt down and pulled out the most beautiful ring! This was a huge surprise because I did not know he even had a ring! And it just happened to be the exact ring I would have wished for! Wow. He knows what is up! I said YESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Of course!!!!! We were just all smiles. I could not believe it! (I thought he would propose on New Years Eve)... It was the most perfect & lovely day, and now we are getting married! So to fill all of you in, there is a short, condensed version of our engagement.




ps. The picture with the "Well Done Elder Power" Sign was actually the sign that was put up in Zach's front lawn the day he came home from his mission...My mom, being very funny, took the sign and hung it up in from of my house the day that Zach proposed to me! When Zach and I made it home that night we could not stop laughing at how funny this was! Well done Zach! way to get movin and Shakin!

No comments:

Post a Comment