Monday, January 17, 2011

It is official!

Many of you already knew, but I decided to publicly announce that I am Pregnant and Due July 30th 2011! This would make sense since.....

1. I have been so sick. sick. sick.
2. I am always tired, I could sleep all day:)
3. Smells drive me batty! Things like my favorite perfumes, my favorite salsa, my favorite soaps, and lotions etc. Are so gross, gross enough to gag.
4. I can only keep down certain foods like potatoes, refried beans, tomato soup, rice chex, etc. This sure makes cooking a chore!

Zach and I could not be more excited! The best thing that ever happened to me was marrying Zach, and the best thing that has ever happened to us is having this baby!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you Kylie! Hope you get feeling a little better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie this is awesome news! I loved seeing that you are Kels are due only days apart, that's so funny! Congratulations! You'll make such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete