Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Crazy Finals week!

So this week has been crazy and it is only Tuesday! We have been trying to get our finals done, not to mention all the dishes that have been piling in the sink for a week...due to lack of time!...Tonight I was laying on couch feeling really sick. Zach came home from one of his finals and picked up his guitar and began to play and sing for me. He is the best. Really I wish I had a picture of him playing and singing tonight! He improvised a song about when we first met to where we are now. It made me get a little teary eyed because it is amazing to think of all the memories we have together, where we have been and where we are going.
Love is so wonderful. I am so glad that I have a husband who sings me songs, helps me feel better, can always make me laugh, and he is just all around good. I love you Zach!

No comments:

Post a Comment